IPv6 is now officially supported.
We schedule WFilter's IPv6 support into three phases:
- Phase 1: IPv6 support of interfaces, routing and firewall settings. [completed]
- Phase 2: IPv6 support of access policy, bandwidth shaper and user authentication.[completed]
- Phase 3: IPv6 support of internet usage recording and statistics.[Partial completed]
IPv6 is disabled in default. To enable IPv6 support, two options shall be enabled:
- Firewall Ruls -> IPv6 -> IPv6 Settings
- Internet Usage -> Advanced Settings
Upon enabled, you shall be able to see online IPv6 clients in "Real-time bandwidth".