From Wiki of WFilter NG Firewall
Without any configuration in client devices, you're able to redirect client traffic to a remote proxy server transparently.
1 Redirect Settings
- Local IP Range. Local clients ip ranges to be redirected, one range per line. For example:
- Remote IP Exception. Traffic to the excepted ip segments won't be redirected. For example:
- Port. All tcp ports or defined tcp ports/port ranges. UDP traffic won't be redirected.
- Proxy type: socks4, socks5, http-connect(recommended), http-reply(only for http traffic)
- Proxy server: proxy server ip or domain.
- Proxy port.
- Proxy authentication.