WFilter NG Firewall bandwidth optimization solutions
WFilter NG Firewall provides a set of solutions for bandwidth optimization, including
- Set traffic priority
- Bandwidth Allocator
- Multiple WANs load-balancing and routing
- Internet access policy
For better internet experience, you're recommended to:
- Apply multiple DSL lines according to your requirement, then enable the Muti-WAN module to set load balancing and advanced routing.
- Enable the Bandwidth Priority Module to set traffic priority, and let business traffic to be delivered first.
- Enable the Bandwidth Shaper Module to allocate bandwidth for client devices or groups.
- Set internet access policy with Access Policy Modules, and block unneeded traffic during working hours to save bandwidth.
If you only want to block torrent downloading, please check WFilter internet content filter, a passive internet filtering software solution.
- Understanding the bandwidth shaper feature of WFilter NG Firewall
- Optimize bandwidth of your network with WFilter NG Firewall.
- How to monitor internet bandwidth usage in lan network?
- How to add clients to penalty box in WFilter NG firewall?
- Introduction to WFilter NGF's bandwidth optimize features.
- How to use the "punish group" feature in WFilter NG firewall?